Events hosted by No Labels Clothing Cooperative and events in the Buffalo and greater WNY community that we believe you folks would be interested in.
Do you have a community event to submit to our calendar? Email Bridge at firstname.lastname@example.org with the basic details (a flyer and/or an link to a facebook event/website page would be ideal!) and we’ll try to add it in a timely manner. Please include “Community Event Submission” in the title. Please be certain that the event is intended for the public.
Interested in submitting an event to be hosted at No Labels?
To be clear- we have an unusual storefront space. We share our space with The Pine Apple Company. We can coordinate workshops, movies and skillshares or other similar events in their half when they are not running their store hours.
The hours we can run events in the full space are after 7 on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. We may switch Thursdays out for Wednesdays depending on our scheduling needs.
During normal store hours, the half of shop space we solely occupy is available for reservation events; please visit our space to see the size restrictions. This option is best for small groups who wish to make use of the maker space equipment or use the presentation equipment, or for small groups who wish to have an educational event.
To submit an event, please fill out this form here:
Our rates are sliding scale! We would offer the space completely for free but we do need to pay our utility bills and support the time of our worker owners. If these rates are outside of the budget you can spend, please contact us and we will see what we can do.
All bookings will be posted on the calendar.
Buffalo and WNY has a number of independent organizers/organizations with no backing or organizers looking for independent spaces for passion projects- these rates apply to them.
- Groups less than 25, no outside support, one time only- $10 per hour.
- Groups less than 25, no outside support, ongoing- $5 per hour and a pass of the hat.
- Groups 25-50, no outside support, one time only: $20 per hour
- Groups 25-50, no outside support, ongoing: $15 per hour and a pass of the hat
- Groups 50-75, no outside support, one time only: $30 per hour
- Groups 50-75, no outside support, ongoing: $20 per hour and a pass of the hat.
- Groups greater than 75, no outside support, one-time only: please fill out the above form and then call us at 716-218-8557
- Groups greater than 75, no outside support, ongoing: please fill out the above form and then call us at 716-218-8557.
Outside support is defined as a sponsoring non-profit organization or the rare generous unicorn corporate backer. (We say in jest as we are incorporated as a c-corporation ourselves; go go social enterprises!) So, if you represent a small NPO looking for a space for a day-long workshop, these rates apply to you. If your small NPO’s budget truly cannot swing these prices, give us a call at 716-218-8557 and we will see if we can work something out.
- Groups less than 25, outside support – $15 per hour
- Groups 25-50, outside support: $30 per hour
- Groups 50-75, outside support: $60 per hour
- Groups greater than 75, outside support: please fill out the above form and then call us at 716-218-8557
Are you an organizer or a non-profit employee who needs to conduct one-on-one meetings regularly or need a quiet spot with wifi to conduct research and have you grown tired of shelling out $3.50 for a cup of coffee every time? Why not become a monthly supporter of No Labels? Supporters can book a quiet spot -keep in mind someone might wander in to shop- and we’ll also offer you a cup of coffee or tea and some cookies. We’re not offering the same services as a coffee shop or a coworkspace, but if all you need is a mini-meeting space, we can help.
- Monthly supporter prices are $20/month (aka, two lunches with coffee at most places in Buffalo.)
- Supporter prices per month for students and AmeriCorps members is $15: student ID required/documentation of current service required.
We offer: wifi, tables, chairs, AC, a patio, a small refrigerator, a projector and screen, sound equipment, makerspace equipment and the support of a staff member. We also additionally will post your event to our calendars for added promotion.
Accessibility: we do not have a parking lot but we are centrally located at 224 Allen Street and easily accessible by NFTA #20, #7, and the Metro Rail. Our restroom is gender inclusive. We are working to install a ramp for front door accessibility but we are sad to say our restroom is too narrow to accommodate a wheelchair and we cannot think of a solution for this problem- we are open to community solutions that people may have to offer. When we eventually migrate to a larger space that we will purchase, universal design will be the top priority for our considerations.